About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, January 28, 2011

28/365

Day 6/30 A picture of you when you were little.

I don't have any pics on the computer of when I was really little but I have a few of me between the ages of say 4 and 12.

This was my wedding debut.  My cousin Tam and Steve's wedding.  I was the flower girl along with Tam's sister.   Best memory of that wedding - Brandon, the ring bearer whipped his pillow at his mom Sandy's head (she was a bridesmaid).   :-)  Good times.  I must have been 5ish here.



Halloween, 1st Grade.  I'm with my friend Sarah (who I'd like to visit in Scotland next year).  


Halloween 2nd Grade - ya know, WAAAYYY back when kids actually could dress up.... I'm the gypsy  2nd from the right.  I'm still friends with all these peeps on Facebook except the girl dressed as the dead/zombie cheerleader... don't know what happened to her.


Me and John.  Poor John.  John and Brandon were the two cousins closest to me in age - John a year older, Brandon about a year and a half younger.  I tortured these two playing dress up and "school" for years - probably explains why Brandon HATED school.   Check out John's Snoopy slippers - super retro and super awesome.  This particular picture was taken in my playroom at my grandma's old house (not sure if it was before or after we eventually moved in) - the front porch was my play room.  And it was always cold.  And I think we lost a hamster in there once.... 


This pic, again, poor tortured John, was taken at our old trailer we lived in.  As you can see, I loved playing dress up.  I was wearing a headpiece and hand muff that my sister used in my cousin's wedding. :-)   I think John claims I have a gun pointing at him in the muff.  I plead the 5th.....


Last but not least me with a PERM... a spiral perm people.... This must be... 5th or 6th grade.  Yikes.... that's all I'm gonna say.  And before you judge, go look through your yearbooks..... especially the ones from 1980-1995... mkay!?


No comments:

Post a Comment