About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

Happy day!  You see these books?  GO GET THESE BOOKS.  I finished the first one on vacation - actually I read it twice on vacation because I read it so fast the first time I went back and did it again, lol - and I'm currently making my way through book two.  My friend Bekki and Lucas' co-worker Garret both recommended them to me.  They're a little sci-fi meets love story meets action.   So I'll leave you at that - go get these books.  :-)



I made up a sandwich for lunch yesterday.  OMG it was sooo good.  It goes like this:  1 Trader Joe's "Everything" Bagel+sliced turkey+a slice of colby jack cheese+a drop of mustard+nuke for 45 seconds= nom nom nom nom.  It was awesome and only about 400 calories (it could be even less if you get a lower cal bagel).   Will definitely be doing that one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment