About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/365

Went to Common Roots for dinner tonight with our lovely friend Julie and her neighbor Sandy.  


Common Roots is a cafe that uses local and organic ingredients and they make everything from scratch - their menu changes monthly.

Lucas and I shared the salad w/ nicoise olives, red onions, tomatoes, mixed greens, croutons, and avocado-tarragon vinaigrette and flatbread pizza w/ fresh mozzarella, artichokes, anchovies, roasted tomatoes, garlic olive oil.  YUM (minus the anchovies).  I had a Surly Abrasive and Lucas had a Furthermore (that had a pepper like finish - very interesting) - both local beers.

Here's us after enjoying our food.  :-)  Photo courtesy of Julie.




No comments:

Post a Comment