About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365

A few people on Spark and Facebook have started a "30 Day Challenge Picture Album".  It goes something like this:

Day 01 - A RECENT picture of yourself with at least 15 facts about YOU. 
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest 
Day 03 - A picture of your inspiration for weight loss 
Day 04 - A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show 
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite animal 
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day 
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item 
Day 08 - A picture of your favorite color 
Day 09 – A picture that motivates you to do more 
Day 10 - A picture of your closest friend 
Day 11 - A picture of your IPOD or other music playing device on shuffle, and then list the first 10 songs that play. 
Day 12 – A picture that defines you 
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist 
Day 14 – A picture of you now 
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die 
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you 
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently 
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity, and the reasons why it is the biggest 
Day 19 - A picture of your nicknames you have; why do you have them. 
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel 
Day 21 – A picture of an exercise you can’t do, but would like to try (and then try it if you want to) 
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at 
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book; why is it your favorite? 
Day 24 - A picture of what I would find in your bag 
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite super hero and why 
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you 
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member 
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of 
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile 
Day 30 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?  


So , Day 1  A RECENT picture of yourself with at least 15 facts about YOU. 


1.  I met Lucas "online" when I was 16.  He came to my junior prom with a friend of mine and that was that.

2.  My sister and I have the same middle names - mine is Lyn, hers is Lynn.  

3.  I have never been on a rollercoaster.

4.  I haven't thrown up since I was 17 (KNOCK ON WOOD!)

5. I don't want to have children, and I get REALLY annoyed when people bug me about it because I really don't think its any of their business.  To each their own.

6. I hate doctors, yet I work for two....

7.  I have one sister who died in a car accident in 2002.

8.  I am the only person in my family with naturally blonde hair and green eyes (everyone else has brown eyes and brown hair). 

9.  That being said, I don't really know my current "natural" hair color, lol.

10.  My husband is a twin.

11.  I've lost 70 lbs in a year.

12.  All of the walls in my house are painted and none of them are white.

13. I love costume dramas and period pieces.

14.  I had never been on a plane til I was 19 when I went to Maui with Lucas' family.

15.  I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment