25 Random Things About Me:
1. I am the only person in my family with naturally blonde hair and green eyes (everyone else has brown eyes and brown hair). Proof I once had blonde hair (and yes we were like 19 here):
2. I have one sister who died in a car accident in 2002.
3. I don't want to have children, and I get REALLY annoyed when people bug me about it because I really don't think its any of their business. And if you say "its different when they're your own" - you lie. These are my kidlets:
4. I've been to Maui 3 times, Las Vegas twice, New Orleans once, Lake Tahoe once, Denver once, and California once.
5. I use to bite my nails but I haven't for about 6 months now.
6. I hate doctors, yet I work for two surgeons.
7. I love costume dramas and period pieces. Shocker right?
8. I am allergic to cats.
9. My nickname at work is "Queen". No lie. Here's my Christmas ornament I have at work:
10. I use to get ear infections all the time as a child.
11. My streak of not throwing up for 12 years finally ended ON my 29th birthday.... and not because I was drinking either.
12. I've never been so drunk I couldn't remember anything that happened.
13. All the walls in my house are painted - none of them are white.
14. I LOVE HALLOWEEN and only wish my friends and family loved it as much as me! They're coming around - they at least enjoy my Halloween parties.
15. My husband is a twin.
16. I haven't eaten fast food in over 18 months (except Subway or Chipotle).
17. I lost 75 lbs in a year.
18. I have one crooked toe on each foot.
19. I always sleep on the same side of the bed no matter where we are (home, hotel, mom's, etc.).
20. I've had the same pillow since I was a kid.
21. I go to the chiropactor regularly.
22. My first concert was Reba McIntyre (before she was famous) at the Mayo Civic a LOOOONG time ago. My last concert was CAKE in May.
23. I saw the movie "Titanic" four times in the theater.
24. I first "met" Lucas online back in 1999 when we were 17. He came to my junior prom (which was 2 hours away from his hometown) with one of my friends and that was that. :-)
25. I've never been on a roller coaster.
Tell me a random fact about you!