About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

22/365

Summer seems sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away right now - current air temp is 0.....

BUT I'm already thinking of things I want to do this summer that I've never done before.

1.  Take in a play at the Guthrie (ok, I've been to the Guthrie a bunch of times but not in a LONG time).


2.  Walk around Lake Calhoun.



3.  Go hiking at Minnehaha Falls.


4.  Take a spin class - one of my co-workers has invited me to a class at The Firm.  I'm afraid.  Very afraid.


5.  And last, go to the great MN get together.  I've never been to the state fair (GASP!) - I know.  I'm a horrible excuse for a Minnesotan.  BUT, I don't like large groups of people - esp. when they include screaming kids, screaming parents, and people who think they can cut you off simply because they're pushing a stroller.  I don't like excessive heat.  I don't eat fried food.   I don't do rides - soooooooooo what's the point?   Yeah yeah, I'm going because I need to see it once in my life.  :-)  However, I'm going 1. on a weekday and 2. in the morning.  That should solve the first two problems at least, lol.  :-)  



* I also signed up to win tickets to Antiques Roadshow coming to Minneapolis in July - I'm a nerd, I know, but it would be SO cool to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment