BUT I'm already thinking of things I want to do this summer that I've never done before.
1. Take in a play at the Guthrie (ok, I've been to the Guthrie a bunch of times but not in a LONG time).
2. Walk around Lake Calhoun.
3. Go hiking at Minnehaha Falls.
4. Take a spin class - one of my co-workers has invited me to a class at The Firm. I'm afraid. Very afraid.
5. And last, go to the great MN get together. I've never been to the state fair (GASP!) - I know. I'm a horrible excuse for a Minnesotan. BUT, I don't like large groups of people - esp. when they include screaming kids, screaming parents, and people who think they can cut you off simply because they're pushing a stroller. I don't like excessive heat. I don't eat fried food. I don't do rides - soooooooooo what's the point? Yeah yeah, I'm going because I need to see it once in my life. :-) However, I'm going 1. on a weekday and 2. in the morning. That should solve the first two problems at least, lol. :-)
* I also signed up to win tickets to Antiques Roadshow coming to Minneapolis in July - I'm a nerd, I know, but it would be SO cool to go!