About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365

I was looking at pictures from our past murder mystery parties.... 

2007 - "Murder at the Juice Joint" - feathers and glitter EVERYWHERE.  I still find feathers once in awhile......





2008 - "Murder Among the Mateys" 



Dan died for the second year in a row....


We had a HUGE hail storm right before the party started - the hail and the fog set the scene for a pirate party.  And it got the neighbors out of their houses to look at everyone in their costumes and yelling "AAAARHHHH" to them.  Oy.  My poor neighbors.


2009 - "Murder at the Deadwood Saloon"- more feathers, lots of hookers





2010 - "Horror at Homecoming" - big hair, good music, first female killer.  




No comments:

Post a Comment