About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, July 1, 2011

182/365

Five Question Friday

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
No way.  I think I would skydive before I would bungee jump only because when you skydive you can jump tandem with someone - bungee, you're on your own.  Either way I guess you're plummeting to the ground.  Oy.  Ok, I probably wouldn't do either LOL.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I've never been to a drive in so I can't say.  

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
I have had them delivered.  Its kinda awesome.  I don't do it regularly though.  Too $$.  But if I was rich, I'd have them delivered weekly!

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Pluck (although I don't have to very much - they are sparse) and fill them in - thanks to my Scandahoovian ancestors you can't really see them on my pale Scandahoovian skin.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Um, hard to say?   I guess I could ask them - HS classmates?  Have I surprised you?  I would say probably not.  I'm pretty darn ordinary.  I didn't join the Peace Corps or move to Europe like a couple of my classmates.  :)

Happy Canada Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment