About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

205/365

1. Where is your cell phone:
Right beside me on the couch, as usual.

2. Your hair:
Ponytail

3. Your Mother:
- the most unselfish person I know
- worrywart
- loves her family


4. Your Father:
-is a hard worker
-wishes I still had blonde hair, lol
-reminds me of me.... its Grandma's fault....  we're all three alike.....

5. Your favorite food:
Oh boy, I don't think I could pick just one thing.  There is so much good food out there.

6. Your dream from last night:
Don't remember - I rarely remember dreams

7. Your favorite drink:
Hmmm...... water and good coffee.

8. Your dream/goal:
Hmmmm, I think it might be fun to open a vintage clothes shop.  Maybe someday when I'm bored and rich.

9. The room you are in:
The living room we live in (aka the basement).

10. What is your hobby?
-reading (books and blogs)
-travel (wish I could afford to do it more)

11. What is your fear:
bugs, not being in control

12. Where were you last night:
Watching movies at home

13. Something you are not:
a vegetarian

14. Muffins:
are good and easy to make.  I should make some.....

15. Wish list items:

This could take some time.....


- A fancy camera

-Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Kit - not expensive (I think its $55 which is ridiculously cheap for the make up you get, but its sold out in a lot of places!)


-This dress from ModCloth.com


- iPad

16. Where did you grow up:
BFE, also known as in the country about 20 min southeast of Rochester, MN, home of the Mayo Clinic

17. Last thing you did:
Had a PB&J sammy for dinner.  And it was good. 

18. What are you wearing:
tshirt, lounge pants and hooded sweatshirt (the AC keeps the basement cool)

19. Your TV:
Is large and hanging on a wall in front of me.  This is my view:


20. Your pets:
Are sleeeeeeeeping.

21. Your friends:
are the best.

22. Your life:
is lovely. 

23. Your mood:
content.

24. Missing someone:
sure.

25. Vehicle:
Blue Saturn Vue

26. Something you're not wearing:
glasses

27. Your favorite store:
Old Navy, GAP, Loft, Forever 21, The Limited

28. Your favorite color:
green

29. When's the last time you laughed:
Earlier today

30. What's your occupation:
I am the boss to two spine surgeons, two nurses, two physician's assistants, a gaggle of fellows (doctors studying at our office for a year) and a partridge in a pear tree.

31. Your best friend:
This boy.  I kind of love him.



32. One place you go over and over:
vacation - I don't care where.  :)

33. Favorite place to eat:
home

34. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Hopefully in a different house with a good job and steady income so we can travel more.  I think that sounds like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment