About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, July 15, 2011

196/365



Five Question Friday! 


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

Sigh.  That's a hard one.  I think I would tell the spouse that I know what's up and they have 48 hours to confess or I would say something.  

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

Bottle, but preferably fountain.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
I'm all over the place.   I usually wet down my hair, soap up the bod, then soap up the hair and then rinse.  But I probably never do it the same?

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

Stop while you're not outnumbered.  :)

5. What is your best hangover remedy?

Don't get a hang over.  :)   I've never had one so I can't say but most people I know go for the grease.



No comments:

Post a Comment