About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, July 22, 2011

203/365

Welcome back humidity.  Maybe this picture will cool you off.....  



Five Question Friday!

1. If your husband had a vasectomy and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? 

WTF - I'm suing the doctor who didn't do your surgery right.

2. Best memory about this summer so far.

Trying lots of new restaurants and doing more things around the city (like Open Streets and Bike Night).

3. How often do you change your sheets? 

Usually weekly.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?

Doesn't matter to me.  As long as it keeps everyone on the plane safe you can scan or pat whatever you want.

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?

We've been over this before - I've never been to the state fair.  I know, shut up.  I have been to a billion county fairs (hey, there wasn't much to do where I grew up) - I remember the milk shakes from the dairy barn!  Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment