About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

202/365


Ahhhh, what a LOVELY night!   Lucas and I went to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts for Bike Night!  Minneapolis is THE bike friendliest city in the USA so they celebrate their bikes around here.  :-)   Bicyclists had the opportunity to literally BIKE into the museum.  There was live music, a bike film festival, and raffle drawings.  


We went to dinner at Joe's Garage - we sat rooftop.  Amazing night to dine outside - this is why Minnesotans suffer through the months of hell known as November thru March.  We went to Bike Night and dinner with Julie and her brother, sister in law and three nieces visiting from Brussels.  Such nice people!  Its always nice to speak to people from other cultures.  I'm glad we were able to meet them.  :-)



Ok off to bed, I have to work tomorrow.  I'm too old for this staying out late business.  TGIF at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment