About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

181/365


25 Random Things About Me:

1. I am the only person in my family with naturally blonde hair and green eyes (everyone else has brown eyes and brown hair).    Proof I once had blonde hair (and yes we were like 19 here):




2. I have one sister who died in a car accident in 2002. 

3. I don't want to have children, and I get REALLY annoyed when people bug me about it because I really don't think its any of their business.   And if you say "its different when they're your own" - you lie.    These are my kidlets:



4. I've been to Maui 3 times, Las Vegas twice, New Orleans once, Lake Tahoe once, Denver once, and California once. 
NOLA

Tahoe



5. I use to bite my nails but I haven't for about 6 months now.

6. I hate doctors, yet I work for two surgeons.  

7. I love costume dramas and period pieces.   Shocker right?




8. I am allergic to cats. 

9. My nickname at work is "Queen".   No lie.   Here's my Christmas ornament I have at work:



10. I use to get ear infections all the time as a child. 

11. My streak of not throwing up for 12 years finally ended ON my 29th birthday.... and not because I was drinking either.

12. I've never been so drunk I couldn't remember anything that happened. 

13. All the walls in my house are painted - none of them are white. 

14. I LOVE HALLOWEEN and only wish my friends and family loved it as much as me!   They're coming around - they at least enjoy my Halloween parties.

15. My husband is a twin. 

16. I haven't eaten fast food in over 18 months (except Subway or Chipotle).

17. I lost 75 lbs in a year.

18. I have one crooked toe on each foot. 

19. I always sleep on the same side of the bed no matter where we are (home, hotel, mom's, etc.). 

20. I've had the same pillow since I was a kid.  

21. I go to the chiropactor regularly.   

22. My first concert was Reba McIntyre (before she was famous) at the Mayo Civic a LOOOONG time ago.   My last concert was CAKE in May.

23. I saw the movie "Titanic" four times in the theater. 




24. I first "met" Lucas online back in 1999 when we were 17.   He came to my junior prom (which was 2 hours away from his hometown) with one of my friends and that was that.  :-)

25. I've never been on a roller coaster.


Tell me a random fact about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment