About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

197/365

We had a nice visit with my friend Sarah and her wife Maria tonight!  Sarah and Maria are visiting from the UK.  They live in Scotland and Maria is from London.   Sarah and I go back to about 1st grade.  :-)  It was great fun catching up and listening to Sarah talk with her new British accent, lol.  Apparently living in Scotland for 7 years takes the "uffda" and "yah you betchyah" out of the Minnesotan.  Lucas and I are hoping to get over there sometime in the next year or two to visit.  


And they brought me some royal wedding goodies!  Love!  Thank you ladies, can't wait to see you again on your turf.


No comments:

Post a Comment