About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

200/365

200th Post!  You know what that means??  That means we're only 165 days away from Jan 1.  Ish.  Sure doesn't seem that way after the weather today.  Wow.  I heard someone refer to it as "walking through Vaseline" on the radio - I think that's accurate.   By the way, weather dude just said that we reached an 82 DEGREE DEW POINT (record) and a heat index of 127 degrees.   Holy hell.  Literally.

As I share every Tuesday, here is our CSA for the week.  We got Green Pepper, Kale, Broccoli, New Potatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Summer Squash, Flavored Basil, and Cilantro.



AND!  I got to meet my Facebook friend Deanna today!  I've "known" Deanna virtually for about 6 or 7 years?  We met on the message board IG Post "back in the day".  Deanna is traveling for work (from Ohio) and she's been in Minneapolis for a couple weeks now.  It was so nice to meet you, Deanna!  I'm glad you got your iggy fix too.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment