About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

212/365

I never did Five Question Friday on Friday so I'm breaking the rules and doing it on Sunday.  I know, I'm a rebel.



1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I'm more eh, than yay or nay.  Generally I would say nay.  If you got married on the fly at a courthouse or something when you were young and poor and say you make it 25 years and want a ceremony, sure go for it.  But if you already had one big hoopla, why do another?  Apparently you forgot what a PITA it is to plan a wedding. :)

2. What sounds annoy you the most?
Hmmmmm....  mosquitoes buzzing your ears and kids going "mom mom mom mom mom mom" and the parents ignoring them - I realize you're trying to "teach" your kid something but the proper thing to do is say "I'm talking, hold on."  For the love people.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Boys.  Girls are drama.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Of course.  I haven't been seeing a chiropractor for almost 10 years for no reason.  I've seen acupuncture do amazing things for people too.  

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Depends on the situation, but more than likely most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment