About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

190/365

Whew, what a day!   Started off at Antiques Roadshow at 8 am.  No I'm not a millionaire.   I took a Gold Medal Flour cookbook that was valued at around $20 and a salt/pepper shaker set with a matching pickle jar - it was given to my great grandparents as a wedding gift in 1907.  According to the appraisers they were made in the late 1800's and are valued at about $200-$250.  I wish I could have found out where they were made.  The whole experience was interesting.  Here I am with my golden ticket:


The cattle line:


After standing at the Roadshow all morning (we were done by about 11:30) we went to Muddy Waters Cafe for brunch.   I had scrambled eggs, sausage, breakfast potatoes and toast.  And Lucas has waffles and a yogurt parfait.


No comments:

Post a Comment