About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

148/365



OMG!  Its sunny.  The weather dudes have been really sucky lately with the forecasts.  I think this weekend's forecast has changed about 5 times in the last 2 days.  Now its beautiful out - last I heard "Saturday was going to be a gloomy washout" - yeah, ok.  I'm resorting to getting my weather forecasts from a new source - the sky.   I'll just look up.....

What's everyone up to for the long weekend?  I cleaned the house this morning.  Opened up all the windows, kicked out the dogs.  I love the smell of a freshly cleaned house with the windows open.  :-)   The white sangria is brewing!  Review later.  ;-)  

Went through my closet - I had to organize it.  Sweaters, jackets, pants, tshirts, shirts, tanks, dresses, scarves.   Much better.  Now to keep it that way.....  

We're going to Northeast Social for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow is undecided - mom and dad might come up.  Depending on the weather we may see a movie in the afternoon (if there aren't tornadoes rolling around) - I was leaning toward Pirates or Hangover 2, but both of those got crappy reviews.... so now maybe Kung Fu Panda 2 or Bridesmaids which both got great reviews lol.    Monday, again, weather permitting Grandma and Grandpa are having a BBQ in the afternoon out at the lake.

I'm online shopping - not sure if that's good, lol - lots of sales online this weekend.  The Limited has 40% off.  American Eagle has 30% off I think and free shipping (ordered a pair of jeans), and LOFT is having a 50% off already sale items sale.  Of course the one thing I want from there that is only $20 is a size XL.   C'est la vie.  

Found 2 more blogs I am loving:   Moms Have Style, Too and Bravoe Runway - I love people who bargain shop and put together multiple cute outfits using one item of clothing.  Love, Love, Love and I need to get better at it. 

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pirates was cute - not nearly as awesome as the first one, but WAY better than 3. I'd say it was on par with or slightly better than 2. I don't know about professional reviews, but all my friends that have seen it said the same.

    ReplyDelete