About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365

My latest blogs I can't stop reading (in addition to the others I've blogged about before):


Emily Bites  - very similar to Skinny Taste - lots of good low cal recipes


Trader Joe's Fan  - a message board about products from and recipes using products from TJ's


Ramshackle Glam - I love Jordan's blog - she talks about fashion, food, interior design, randomness, love!

Tom and Lorenzo - these boys crack me up - the talk about fashion AND my fave TV show, Mad Men


Life is a VERB!  - not a ton of reading, but lots of great motivational pics and speak.


Always Order Dessert - not EVEN low calorie, but fun to see what she comes up with - it always looks amazing.


Nutmeg Notebook - more recipes - and they don't all have Nutmeg.


So when I'm asked "OMG what do you do on the laptop all the time??"  - I READ!!  Ya know, like people who read books and newspapers - I just read them on a computer screen.  Really cuts down on the clutter.  :)


And just to make you laugh (I dare you not to):










No comments:

Post a Comment