About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

127/365

What a glorious day in Minneapolis!  I had lunch with my friend Katy today - it was our first get together since before Christmas I think - so it was Christmas/Birthday lunch. :-)  

I made this beautiful creation to take to Mother's Day tomorrow:



Mmmmm..... its angel food cake, a mix of vanilla yogurt, lemon pudding, cream cheese and milk, strawberries, and cool whip.  YUM.  Lucas was taste testing while I was trying to put it together and the comment was "You might wake up in the middle of the night and find my head in the bowl."  

Signs of summer:

Hostas are up!


Lucas got the herbs and veggies all planted in the planters.  


And finally, Mr. Beezo got to go for a short walk.  Even though the dogs played in the yard for HOURS today and got baths, he went for a walk too - and now they're all out cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment