About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

Random Thoughts for Monday:

*Playing Angry Birds on my phone is super addicting and infuriating at the same time.


*I'm looking forward to seeing my friend Christine tomorrow!!  She's coming for dinner.  Its been like a year since we've gotten together (far too long).  Love you Tiner!


*Our friends Bekki and Camilo are moving to Spain.  :*(  Super sad that they're leaving, but super excited for them to start a new adventure.  Plus I now have an excuse to go to Spain.  :-)  Definitely going to miss playing Rock Band with you guys!



*Someone buy my house:   BUY MY HOUSE!

*Random picture I found while looking for another picture:  


YIKES!  Who is that chick!?

*I can't wait to get my hairs did on Saturday (I.hate.my.roots.).  Inspiration:





No comments:

Post a Comment