About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

37/365

Last night (after Lucas did some riding in the Stupor Bowl) we met up with our friend Julie for her "Supper Club" dinner - last night was Il Gatto in Uptown (formerly Figlio's).   


Lucas and I shared a Margherita Pizza (yum) and we all shared dessert which was "Chocolate Budino:  A warm chocolate cake, pistachio ice cream and pistachio mint pesto" - yup it was good.





Ok now that you're craving some chocolate....

Day 15 /30- A picture of your favorite band or artist.  Again, I never pick just one.  Here are a few peeps that I'm really enjoying lately.

Flo - amazing


Mumford and Sons


Lady Gaga


Matt and Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment