About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, February 21, 2011

52/365

Day 30/30 - A picture of your day.

What a day for this post - Snowmageddon 2.0


We started in with our snowstorm yesterday so I was up this morning at 5:40 am (the clock is 10 min fast) because I had no clue how long it would take to get to work.  Luckily it only took about 40 min.  I saw 3 or 4 people stuck in the streets on my way in.


This is what we woke up to.   Joy.  I could see GRASS a couple days ago.  I think we got 10-12 inches, maybe more - south Minneapolis ended up with closer to 15-18 inches I think.


Got to work and moved to a different cubicle which took about an hour so I was glad I got there early.  Then I was starving.  Hellooooo breakfast:


We have established I luuuurve PB, right?

Once I got home I shoveled the deck for the pups and the front steps/walk.  My rockstar neighbor Collette came over with her snowblower and did the driveway.  WIN!



Starving dogs (4 of the 5)


Line up the bowls!


I had my favorite Trader Joe's sammy for dinner (I had leftover pasta for lunch so I wasn't as hungry for dinner).  


Chheeeeeeese


The rest of my evening will be spent blogging, Facebooking, reading Spark, watching TV and cuddling with my puppies!




Did you all survive Snowmageddon 2.0????


No comments:

Post a Comment