About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365

One of the blogs I read daily was about teen idols today - in particular she was speaking to her niece about Justin Bieber.   I still crack up when my niece asks me if (valley girl voice) "OMGisn'tjustinbiebersohaaaawt??"  Um, no that would make me a pedophile.  

Anyhoo, the blogger asked the question - who's picture was hanging in your locker (or bedroom) when you were a teeny bopper.  Me?

Marky Mark (long before he was "Mark Wahlberg") in his Calvins.  



Who was hanging in your room/locker?  

And you're welcome for the Marky Mark picture.  

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! The guy in my room was J.C. Chazez from N'Sync. I had 26 posters of this man hanging in my room haha... kind of obsessed, but I was a typical teeny bopper :)

    ReplyDelete