About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33/365

Day 11/30 - A picture of your IPOD or other music playing device on shuffle, and then list the first 10 songs that play.

My uber old iPod.  This thing is a relic.  Almost time for a new one - it doesn't hold a battery charge for too long.



10 songs on Shuffle:

1.  I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
2.  Los Angeles - Sugarcult
3.  Sleepyhead - Passion Pit 
4.  Wild Wild West - Escape Club
5. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
6.  Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
7.  Great DJ - The Ting Tings
8.  Kids - MGMT
9.  Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
10.  Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police

Not a bad list!

No comments:

Post a Comment