About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

43/365

Day 21/30 - A picture that can always make you smile.  

I went through and picked a bunch.  :-)



Photo booth!

This kid always makes me smile.


Parents dressed up for Halloween.  Ya know my dad loves me to wear a dress and a horrible leisure suit in public.





Chuck looks toasted.


Chuck and her planter - I found it at Ace - I thought it looked like her (even though its probably a cat).


Vinci being 80's retro.


Lucas' snowbunny from a couple years ago.


Did you get out and enjoy the weather today!?!?!?  We went sledding with some friends.  Super fun.  Here's me and my buddy Lynk.


I also made crepes today for brunch from this recipe:  Crepes



YUMMMM!!  And surprisingly low cal!



No comments:

Post a Comment