About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, February 18, 2011

49/365

Day 27/30 - A picture of your biggest insecurity, and the reasons why it is the biggest.





I would say my biggest insecurity is not being in CONTROL.   I wouldn't say I'm a control FREAK.  BUT I prefer to plan things - planning parties, planning life, planning house shopping, planning my outfits, plan, plan, plan.  I'm just NOT spontaneous - I need to know what's going on!!   It also probably explains why I'm NOT a daredevil - I don't like doing crazy things like snowboarding, wakeboarding, dancing on tables, etc.  I've never even been drunk because I don't like the feeling of being out of control.   Its probably how I earned my nickname of "Queen" or "Boss" (if you're my doctor) at work.   Its kinda my way or the highway, HOWEVER, I like to think I know what I'm doing when it comes to scheduling surgeries and juggling two surgeons, two nurses, two PA's and other random fellows I have to babysit from time to time... jussssayyyin....    ;-) 

I even have the remote usually.....


No comments:

Post a Comment