About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

90/365

Random Thursday:

*  Happy Thursday!  Happy April (almost)!!  What's everyone up to this weekend?  I have nothing going on and I am so ok with it.  We've been busy the last few weekends so I will be perfectly happy hanging out with the dogs, watching movies and reading.  




I should do some cleaning and laundry at some point in there too.  Lucas is doing some side jobs so he will be working this weekend but the extra $$ will be good.


*  We're watching the movie "Buried" right now - I wouldn't recommend it if you're claustrophobic!  


*  Still obsessed with "Mad Men" - season 4 is in the mail however season 5 has been DELAYED!  Stupid f'n Hollywood.  So it won't air til March 2012.  




*  Speaking of "Mad Men", I'm in party planning mode.  :-)  



Happy Friday!  Don't be an April fool tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment