About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61/365

Found two new websites I'm obsessed with!

Fit this, girl!  This lovely lady is a former MN Roller Girl and blogs about everything including weight loss.

Nutmeg Notebook - Another great website my friend Lisa recommended.  Lots of good recipes based on the WW point system.


Dessert tonight!  Guess which is Lucas'?  Yes the one bathed in caramel.  This cake is the diet pop cake - cake mix + 12 oz of diet pop + stir + bake = YUM!  And low calorie.  The cake with lite cool whip on it is about 180 calories or so - of course my baby chocolate kisses add a little extra, but I can "afford" a few extra today.

No comments:

Post a Comment