About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

85/365


Dinner at the Cafeteria Uptown tonight with Julie and Lynda.  These plastic trays are on the walls.  The decor is very (purposely) retro.   Even the drinks are "retro" (Joan Collins martini, Apollo 13 martini to name a couple).  

I had a Cobb salad (minus the bleu cheese).  It was good.... but it was a bit "fancy" (pretty) - I just wanted a Cobb salad for the love of the land.  And the eggs were weird aka runny on purpose (see pic).



Lucas had a catfish po'boy sandwich.  He said it was awesome!


Dessert!!  We all shared the Red Velvet Cake and the French silk.  YUM!



I would definitely go back sometime to try some of the other things on the menu!


No comments:

Post a Comment