About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365

Its been a movie weekend so far.  Yesterday after we got groceries we watched three movies:


The Town -  not bad actually; a little long and as my FB friend Adam said everything is pretty believable up until the last "job".






Grown Ups (on Instant Netflix) - funnier than I though it would be (I thought it would be more stupid funny than funny funny) - starring Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider, and Kevin James - how could it not be funny?  






Freakonomics (on Instant) - interesting documentary based on a book of the same name; explores things like how a name given at birth can predetermine how you end up as an adult, etc.






Today we've watched:


The Parking Lot Movie (also on Instant) - pretty entertaining documentary about a bunch of guys who work in a pay lot in Virginia and the BS they put up with from stupid, entitled, Hummer driving idiots, lol.  I would definitely recommend it.






Now starting up the documentary on Hugh Hefner.

No comments:

Post a Comment