A fun quiz:
In my purse you'll discover: OMG - my purse is huge (as we've seen in a previous blog).... I have my wallet, 2 sets of keys, lotion, various pills (Advil, Tylenol, etc), pens, gift cards, make up, loose change, cell phone, ipod..... and who knows what else!
My secret talent is: I am double jointed. I can bend my fingers back pretty far.
If stranded on an island 5 things I could not live without would be: Lucas, the three canines and my laptop w/ wifi so I can be in touch with the world (and my itunes are on the laptop!).
On my nightstand you'll find: glasses, chapstick, clock, cell phone plugged into the charger, a vase with flowers in it
When I grew up I wanted to be: a nurse
My worst job: working at a chiropractic clinic during college for like 3 days - OMG they were complete religious freaks - I don't care if you are religious, but I don't agree that it should be predominantly advertised at your office and shoved down your employees throats (I finally had enough when I was basically shunned for not joining them in Bible Study!).
My comfort food: Hmmmm....... everything bad for you!! Chocolate, DQ, PASTA, Cheesecake.. :)
3 songs on my ipod's most played list: Pour Some Sugar on Me, Bad Romance, Home
The 3 books that make me think of my childhood: Babysitter's Club, Sweet Valley High, Little House Books
My favorite chick flick: Julie&Julia
My favorite chick lit book: I don't really have one.... I love "Gone With the Wind" - that's not really "chick lit" is it?
My "must see" tv: Dexter, Weeds, True Blood, Project Runway
My starbucks order: My CARIBOU order is either iced coffee (cold press coffee) or if I am being naughty a white mocha with a shot of peppermint topped with whip
My favorite curse word: the "f" word..... it can be used in so many ways.
My celebrity man crush: I'm not picky... James Franco, Rob Pattinson or Alexander Skarsgard. Whoever is available.... :)
My celebrity girl crush: Kate Winslet
My writer crush: Ummmm..... ?
My last meal before execution: Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos and Apple Streusel Cheesecake and Stella Artois
And now, 5 things you didn't know about me!
1) My only (sibling) sister died in a car accident when I was 19. She was 31.
2) I despise the thought of going in a lake or ocean because fish skeeve me out! Like I freak out thinking they're going to touch me. EEEEK!! I've been to the zoo - I know what a muskie and a trout look like and it isn't pretty.
3) I am not interested in having children and it REALLY frustrates me when people look at me like I have 5 sets of eyes when I tell them that. I don't tell you that you're cracked because you HAVE kids do I?
4) My hubby and I met when we were 16 after he came to my prom with my friend.... we exchanged email addresses and that was that. We had a long distance relationship until I finished college and then I moved to Minneapolis.
5) I am not real sure what my natural hair color is - I was white blonde as a kid, sandy blonde/dishwater brown as a teen and then I starting highlighting my hair super blonde. After I got married I dyed it red and its been a different color ever since (6 1/2 years). :)
Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? Its really NOT 11:49 am right now.....