About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

62/365

First of all, really weather dude? 

I'm down with the temps, but "Big Storm" - go away snow.  Go away.

And for fun, a Thursday "health" quiz:

1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Peanut Butter on an English muffin, coffee and a banana

2. How much water do you drink a day? 

Not enough!  Maybe around 50 oz or so.

3. What is your least favorite "healthy" food? 

Brussels sprouts....  I tried!

4. What is your favorite fruit? 

Hmmm......  apples, bananas, pineapples and strawberries

5. What is your favorite vegetable? 

potatoes and carrots

6. How many calories do you burn a week? 

I have no clue - enough to maintain or lose weight.

7. How many calories do you eat a day? 

1500-2000 depending

8. What are your favorite healthy snacks? 

Hmmmm, popcorn, wheat thins w/ Laughing Cow cheese, low cal hot chocolate,  strawberries in lite cool whip, grapes mixed with sour cream and brown sugar (don't knock it til you try it)

9. What do you usually eat for lunch? 

Every day is different - usually left overs; sometimes soup, sometimes a sandwich.  Always fruit or a veggie.  Always water.  And usually a piece of chocolate from the Bar by Dar at work.

10. What is usually for dinner? 

I rotate between chicken with a veggie and rice/potatoes; spaghetti, chicken fried rice, soup, pancakes; in the summer we grill turkey burgers alot

11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Arms

12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Legs

13. What is your least favorite exercise?
Treadmill because its boring

14. What is your favorite exercise? 
I like walking outside or Pilates

15. What is your "bad" food cravings?
Chocolate or a ton of chips and salsa.  YUM!

16. What is your go to workout song?
Lady Gaga anything; FU - CeeLo Green; Bon Jovi; 80's tunes.  I have a work out playlist on the ipod

17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
No

18. How often do you eat out?
Every couple weeks or so.

19. Do you eat fast food?
Only Subway and occasionally Chipotle.  I haven't had McD's (or the like) for over a year.

20. How do you stay motivated?
Results!

21. Who is your biggest supporter?
Everyone!  My coworkers and family always have healthy food for me at potlucks/picnics; Lucas goes exercising with me.

22. How much weight have you lost?
 70 lbs

23. How did you determine your goal weight?
I wanted to be a size 10 because that's what I was when I graduated.  I'm now a size 10 but now maybe an 8 is looking good.  I don't want to get too small - I like curves.

24. Do you have a gym membership?
Not anymore.  We did Snap Fitness this summer and I really liked it, but after winter started we quit - it was hard to leave the nice warm house after getting home from work! 

25. How often do you work out? 
3-4 times a week depending on what's up

26. How did you find Spark People.com?
 A google search

27. How much sleep do you get a night? 
6-8 hours depending - on weekends I sleep 10-12 hours.  :-) Bliss.

28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Night.  I like sleeping too much to get up early to work out.

29. Do you have a "cheat" day? 
Nope.  If I want to eat something, like a piece of cake, I eat it.  Its about moderation.

30. Do you drink soda?
Not often.  I used to be a diet pepsi freak.  Now I rarely have it.

31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
Once in awhile I have  glass of wine with dinner or a beer if we go out. 

32. What is your favorite thing about Spark People.com?
Everyone is very supportive.  Love the recipes and fun blogs.

33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
Not: I need to tone up.  Like:  Curves.

34. Do you have a workout buddy?
Lucas!

35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle? 
Cute Clothes and my blood pressure went down!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment