About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

64/365

Saw this on another blog and thought it was fun!




ABC's of Me


A. Age: 28 7/8ths......  I'll be 29 in 2 weeks.  Le Sigh.
B. Bed size: Queen. I would be fine with a King seeing how my 3 small dogs like to sleep with their long legs straight out.
C. Chore you dislike:  Scrubbing floors
D. Dogs:  Basil, 12 years old in May - sassy yet reserved, totally Lucas' dog, the mother hen; Vinci, 7 years old, my heart dog, kisser, lover, leg lifter; Chuck, 4 years old in May - a boy trapped in a girls body, tiny, spunky, loves everyone.
C, B and V

E. Essential start to your day: Shower, coffee, peanut butter.
F. Favorite color:  Green
G. Gold or silver:  Usually silver
H. Height: 5′ 3" ish.  I would love to be about 5'5" so I wouldn't have to drag my pant hems everywhere. Ugh.
I. Instruments you play(ed): Guitar Hero. :)
J. Job title: Secretary/Scheduler/Mom/"work" wife to 1 very needy spine surgeon and 1 less needy spine surgeon, 2 PA's, 2 RN's, a multitude of random spine fellows and a partridge in a pear tree.
K. Kids:  Are great for other people.
L. Live:  Minneapolis
M. Mom’s name: Mom aka Becky
N. Nicknames: I think we've been over this before in another blog - my parents call me Amber Louise or Louis and my work peeps call me Queen.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers and stupid people - both of which there are way too many of in this world.
Q. Quote from a movie:  A few that come to mind.... 
"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"  - Buddy the Elf (that movie cracks me up!)
"Fuck-a-doodle-doo!" - Shaun of the Dead
"I'll have what she's having." - When Harry Met Sally
R. Righty or lefty: Righty. 
S. Siblings: My sister Lori who I've talked about in another blog and two sisters in law (Britt and Fiona) and a brother in law (Levi).
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays, 6:15 am; Weekends, when I wake up (anywhere between 10 and 12)
U. Underwear: Something everyone should wear.
V. Vegetables you don't like: I'm allergic to radishes; can't do brussels sprouts and squash.
W. What makes you run late: Usually my husband but we're pretty punctual people.  
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and spine.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make a pretty good homemade pizza.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Eh, I don't love the zoo - it makes me sad to see animals confined, but if I HAD to pick one - I like looking at the tropical or usual looking fish.
Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment