About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

86/365


Breakfast at The Bad Waitress in Uptown on this sunny Sunday afternoon with our friend Dan and his girlfriend Bri.  It was a 30 minute wait but it was worth it once we got our food.  


I love their English muffins!  I don't know why - probably because they taste homemade, they're dense, they're delicious.  YUM.

Lucas had this:  


Doesn't it look like dessert?   It was French toast with caramelized bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips.  He said it was awesome.  I didn't even get a taste. 


Dan had a cheese omelet and hash browns.  The giant pancake was Bri's.  They didn't even finish it off.  The Bad Waitress has some awesome pancakes.  I highly recommend!

Happy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment