About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

269/365

Helloooo!   I am just sitting down.  Been channeling Betty Draper all day.  I went out for groceries this morning.  Came home and made pumpkin spice muffins (out of the box from Trader Joe's - totally cheated on that one) - I topped them off with cream cheese frosting and pumpkin spice.  YUM!  I sampled one.  Muy bueno.   The honeycrisps are out so I bought a bag and made apple crisp.  I don't have ice cream though... fail.  Need to get some!  Between baking I cleaned the house and did laundry.



Dinner.  Oooohhhh dinner!  I made Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto and Provolone (Skinny Taste Recipe).  Is your mouth watering?    I wish my blog had smellivision - my whole house smelled so good all day.



I think I could do this 50's housewife thing for awhile.  I'd get bored eventually but I can deal for awhile I think.  :-)  Alas, tomorrow I have to go back to work.  I don't EVEN want to think about how many voicemails and emails I have....

And lastly, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my darling Lucas!  His last year in his 20's.  Doesn't feel like I've known him since he was 16!!  Mwah lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment