About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

258/365

Five Question Friday (hush, I know its not Friday....)


1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?        
Amber's Antics.  :)                                                                                                    


2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
Lots of people inspire me.... I couldn't pick just one person.  My parents inspire me to work hard, my friends inspire me to try new things, blogs inspire me to want to open my own vintage shop some day, etc.  You can find inspiration in just about anything. :)


3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Use to be coffee.... I haven't done coffee for about 2 months because it started bugging my stomach.  Now I just drink plain old water. 


4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
My mom pretty much swears scrubs all the time (due to work) so no lol.  No offense Ma!  She had some pretty sweet duds back in the 60's - I would have worn some of that stuff.  


5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Psssshhyah!  I use to get YM and Seventeen and Tiger Beat.  Let's see.  I know I had Marky Mark on the wall.  Who else??  I honestly can't remember.  I wasn't into 90210 and NKOTB like my friends - I remember my cousin's room was plastered in Luke Perry.   If it was acceptable to have posters on your wall now as an adult who would you have?  Me?  Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Gosling, Johnny Depp and James Franco.  Mmmhhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment