About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

251/365

Happy Saturday.  Today my friend Katy and I spent the day doing girl things.  We saw The Help - loved it.  Well acted, good story, loved the fashions.   Makes me incredibly sad that people were treated that way not that long ago.... and makes me sad that some people still have narrow minded ideas too.  If you ever witness racism - don't be afraid to say something.... even if it doesn't even involve you.  Ignoring it doesn't mean it didn't happen.



We went to a few thrift stores.  I scored this super cute skirt.  Its from Talbots.  I got it for $3.  :-)



We ended the day at Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  They have a new "skinnylicious" menu.  I got a turkey burger.  It was pretty delish.  Late night dessert tonight was Red Velvet Cheesecake - omigod.... awesome.  I didn't finish it because its so sweet.  Will have more tomorrow after I power clean. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment