About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Monday, September 12, 2011

253/365

Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!!  Happy Birthday dear Michellllllllleeeeeee, Happy Birthday to you!!  

Its my friend Michelle's birthday!  I've written about her before but for those of you who only randomly read my blog Michelle is one of my BFF's but the kicker is we've never met.  :)  In fact we've only spoken on the phone once!  And it was because she'd just had a psychic reading so she called me at midnight to tell me about it! LOL.  

Hope you had the best day!  Love ya!  

PS:  Leetha mailed your present on Friday, but in the meantime, here you go:


Edited to add:  This is Michelle's fantasy baby daddy Bradley Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment