About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

259/365

Mad Men Pub Crawl is complete!  It was fun.  We got quite a few stares, ha.  Quite a few people also came up to us saying they loved our outfits and they got the Mad Men theme right away.  One asked if we were swing dancers, lol.  I got a "Ooooh!!  Pin up!" from a dude walking out of the bar, ha!  Would I do it again?  I think so.  But I would do a few things differently - starting earlier- we didn't get dinner underway til almost 8 and we ate a heavy Polish meal at Nye's and we were all ready for a nap, lol.  So next time I would start earlier and probably do it downtown or in the North Loop and just do drinks and apps - no heavy meals.

Enjoy some pics - some of from my camera and some my party photographer Julie took.



Lucas and Lynda shared the Polonaise Plate - polish sausage, cabbage rolls, ribs, sauerkraut, and pierogies. 


Vodka Gimlet.  Yes please.




Check out that victory roll in Katy's hair - You Tube taught me about that lol.



Love this pic of Ly.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, so awesome! I would love to find dresses like that that come in petite lengths :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - I buy my dresses from Le Bomb Shop on Ebay. Love her stuff. Some of the dresses are shorter in length so they might be just right for you!

    ReplyDelete