About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, September 9, 2011

250/365


FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!


1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?

Nothing fancy.  Just a tone that came on my phone.  

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?


Trying lots of new restaurants in Julie's supper club.  My faves so far:  NE Social, Duplex and Tilia.  






3. Paper books or ebooks?

I prefer books.  It makes me sad that ebooks are making paper books extinct.  :(  I don't read like I use to.  I read alot more blogs now which might as well be ebooks, ha.  Lucas has actually been reading more than me lately.  


4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?

Bathroom - ours is small.  And there's only one.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?

Lucas.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment