About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, June 24, 2011

175/365

Tonight's recipe experiment was Margherita Pizza (recipe here:  Margherita Pizza).  NOM NOM NOM!  It was really good!  Will definitely make it again!

I made it on whole wheat pitas.  Recipe includes fresh garlic, fresh basil, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.  I mean, how can that NOT be good?!

Ready for the oven.



And after:  Yummmoooooo..... 



Onto Five Question Friday:

1. What is your current favorite tv show?

I have a billion - we've talked about this before.  Mad Men, Dexter, True Blood, Weeds, and Nurse Jackie are my current faves.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?

Like many people in the 90's I had a mullet with a perm.  Swear.to.God.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?

Wearing Girbaud jeans in 6th grade.  Yep, I thought for 2 seconds I was one of the "popular kids".  Kinda glad now I really wasn't. :)

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?

Thursdays are free at the Walker Art Center.  :-)  Lame I know.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?

I would do it if I had the TIME - I would love to just get in the car and drive and explore, that that takes TIME and money.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment