About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, June 10, 2011

161/365


Happy Friday!  House is clean (and I wore red lipstick while cleaning - channeling Betty Draper), cherries are Brandy'd (Lucas just got drunk off one) - almost ready to go.  Here's a preview:


Five Question Friday!


1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

Ha, I wouldn't say I ever had "childhood dreams" of my life - I was too busy playing Barbies.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Maxi dresses and flippy floppies!

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

My dogs are in school year round.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

Nope - although now that we're getting a CSA this summer I might need to learn to make my own spaghetti sauce or something.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

Seeing how I have to work, yep.  If its the weekend I don't get ready for anything until I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment