About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?

I would say landscaping.  A pool would be fabby and all but they cost $$$$$ to maintain, heat, etc.   I would love a yard that looked like this:


Or



2. Death penalty, yay or nay?

In cases of certain guilt, I'm all for it.  Obviously I get that some people have mental health conditions, etc.  But if you're just a plain cold blooded killer, off with your head.  Our prison systems are over crowded money pits and totally messed up as it is - people with drug sentences sometimes are in longer than people who "accidentally" (i.e. manslaughter) kill someone.  And they get internet, TV, etc.  And speaking of overcrowding, if you get the death penalty I say you get ONE appeal that must be done within a year of the sentencing - none of this sitting on death row til you die of pneumonia at the age of 80.  And if you are sentenced to prison and not death the prisons should be prisons - ya know, like Alcatraz was - not a swanky half way house.   Ok, off the soap box........


3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

Canine child - Vinci got a whole BAG of hamburger buns off the counter and ate them in like 10 min.  He looked like a bloated dachshund.  


4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

Oh, a few years.  I know - hush.  I just don't like going.  Ugh, they always want to find something wrong.  

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

Hmm....  I can't say I have a favorite (other than my dogs of course) but I do enjoy watching all different kinds of animals.  Its fascinating to see hunting rituals, courtship rituals, etc. in all species of animals.


Happy weekend!  Was it hot enough for you today?  Its not the heat, its the humidity, right?  ;-)  

Tomorrow we're heading to St. Cloud for my cousin's wedding.  Sunday its brunch and shopping at some thrift stores.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment