About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Friday, June 17, 2011

168/365

Happy (5 Question) Friday!  






1. What is your favorite summer time activity?



Sitting on my deck eating dinner and sipping wine.   Oh, and not having to wear a coat.  :)

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I usually buy what's on sale or cheapest.  Luckily I don't have any allergies or sensitivity to detergents.  I find it ridonkulous that people pay $15-$20 for brand name detergent!

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Grilled turkey burgers with grilled veggies and fresh fruit.  I just like eating fresh things after spending all winter eating hot dish (or casserole for the non midwesterners!)

4. Do you have any talents?
I can plan a party like no one's business.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Hmm.... I'm not sure.  Maybe politics or economics - not that I *want* to be an expert in either, but sometimes it would be nice to know a little more about them when I'm at a table where its the topic of conversation.

A Few of my Favorite Things:

I bought two new dresses from the same shop I got my Mad Men party dress from!  I better find a wedding to go to or a nice restaurant.  AND of course I'll be wearing one to the first annual Mad Men Pub Crawl.  :-) 



And this lovely potion - Bare Escentuals Foundation Primer - I use to be a SmashBox foundation primer fan, but I read a review about this stuff and I looove it.  :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment