About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

163.5/365

Two blogs in one day!  First time for everything.   After getting the house back in order we went to the Lowbrow in South Minneapolis for brunch with Julie.  It was good!  Lucas had blueberry pancakes and I had the veggie scramble with herbed potatoes and we shared cherry almond coffee cake.  





After brunch we went to Open Streets Minneapolis.  It was super cool!  I hope they do it again next year for a whole day and not just 10-2.  Basically they closed down Lyndale Ave between 22nd and 42nd Avenues for people to bike, walk, board, rollerskate, run, etc. down Lyndale.  The Uptown Farmer's market was hopping.  Local restaurants had their patios open.  Mayor Rybak was even biking around town.


No comments:

Post a Comment