About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

160/365

Talk about bipolar weather - we went from 103 to 65 in 2 days.  Sheesh!   The weather gods seem to be listening.  Forecast for Saturday afternoon is looking clear!  Coolish (upper 60's) but at least clear and sunny.  :-)




Tomorrow I'm off at noon so I can run some last minute errands (picking up some groceries) and start some cleaning.  Saturday is the big party!  I can't wait.  Sounds like everyone is pretty excited.  I'm super excited to see what everyone wears!   If anyone coming has a badminton set, please bring it!  I can't find anyone with a badminton set.  Boo.




Sunday we're going to hit up brunch (or closer to lunch depending on how Saturday goes!) at The Lowbrow in Minneapolis.  Sunday is also the first annual Open Streets Minneapolis http://openstreetsmpls.com/.   Minneapolis is shutting down Lyndale Ave between 22nd and 42nd streets so people can walk, bike, skate, etc. down Lyndale Ave.   Looking forward to checking out the vendors and Uptown Farmer's Market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment