About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

176/365

Busy day today!  I got my hair done this morning - Lucas cleaned the house while I was gone.   What a sweetie.  :-)  Then we took the dogs to the vet, got dog food, came home, dropped off said dogs, went to a movie, came back home (helloooo the sun is out now), took a dog for a walk, ate dinner and now we're watching Iron Man 2.  Holy hannah.




So we went to Super 8 - really good movie!  The kids in the movie, none of which I was familiar with, were all super good actors!   It was a really entertaining movie and I would definitely recommend it!


Speaking of Iron Man 2, Sam Rockwell is in it - I'd never really heard of this dude as an actor before until we watched "Conviction" last weekend - the last 3 movies (Conviction, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Iron Man 2) we've watched IN A ROW, he's been in!  Weird.  Random.  Huh......

No comments:

Post a Comment