About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

297/365

Some of you haven't figured out Pinterest yet - and honestly, I'm not completely sure what its for either, but this is what I use it for:

Holiday Party outfit inspiration?  Perhaps....


I love her hair... I might need to do this on Saturday when I get my hair cut - the only kicker is, I'm not sure I can "do" bangs - my hair is fine and I have a stupid cowlick that causes havoc....


I want shoes like this - I saw Kate Middleton in a pair exactly like this the day after her wedding.  As did everyone else - thus they are sold out everywhere.  


Totally want to do make up like this sometime:


Love these:



And this is for the ladies at work who luuurve Adam Levine:





No comments:

Post a Comment