About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

279/365

Another Zombie Pub Crawl is in the books.

Pros:  Great people watching; got to hang out with friends we hadn't seen in a long time, weather was perfect (minus a couple short downpours - you've never seen zombies move so fast as when it starts raining).

Cons:  Crowded bars, stupid drunk people, music so loud you can't hold a conversation.

Not sure if we'll do ZPC again next year or not... honestly its getting to be too many people.  I can only take so much stupid and drunk in one setting.   Yeah yeah - I can hear you saying "But you should be stupid and drunk with them" - no, that's how you get your wallet stolen or lose your cell phone or get lost from your friends and pass out in a dark alley.  I don't roll that way.

My fave zombie costumes were a group of 3 or 4 pin ups - they looked great and their wounds were awesome. I wish I had a pic.

Here are some pics from the night:





No comments:

Post a Comment